Monday, February 7, 2011

Boing!



Victoria Falls Bridge
This is  a picture of  the Victoria Falls Bridge taken from the veranda of rhe Victoria Falls Hotel.  See how it looks kind of smoky to the left and below the bridge?  That is actually mist from Victoria Falls.  The bridge spans the Zambezi River and one end of the bridge is in Zimbabwe and the other end is in Zambia.   I stayed on the Zimbabwe side.


Big Swing

Here's me jumping off of the Victoria Falls Bridge.   This was the Big Swing where you step off the platform and swing back and forth across the gorge.  This was a really smooth ride and very fun.

Bungee Jump
Here's a picture of me jumping off of it a second time.  This was the 111 meter or 364 foot bungee jump from the Victoria Falls bridge.  


Boing!!!
Here's me in one of the numerous bounces, after the jump.   After you stop bouncing, they have to
 winch you back up to the top of the bridge.    I'm glad I did it but it was a pretty stupid thing to do.
Shari

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!!!
    I would have peed my pants...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! You're crazy! Looks really exciting and SCARY! Thanks for sharing the pics. So glad you're finally doing all the things you've dreamed about for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Shari..you have officially become my hero. Hope your having a blast.

    ReplyDelete